As professional home inspectors, we strive to properly service our clients. We are certified to meet and exceed requirements in identify a home or building’s condition and safety. All our home inspectors carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection certification.
- Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with the Inspections Certification Associates (ICA)
- Member of (NASHI) New International Standards of Practice Released. The purpose of these Standards of Practice is to establish a minimum and uniform standard for home inspectors. A home inspection is the process by which an inspector visually examines the readily accessible systems and components of a home and operates those systems and components utilizing these Standards of Practice as a guideline.
- Certified, Mold Inspector - (ICA)
- Certified, Comercial Inspection (ICA)
- Certified, Asbestos (ICA
- Certified, Lead Piant Based (ICA)
- Certified, Radon (ICA)
- Certified, Well Inspections (ICA)
- Certfied, Wood Destroying Organisms (ICA)
VR Home Inspections’ in-depth inspection process includes a comprehensive visual examination of the property’s physical structure and mechanical systems. It covers all the main areas of concern, from basement to rooftop, and our inspections and reports surpass the government requirements. Our inspection report is a detailed written report complete with photos of the property - not just a checklist, and include conclusions and recommendations based on our inspections. We also include supplementary material to help illustrate why a problem exists or how to prevent a problem.